Best Vegas Magic Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2015
I am planning a trip to Las Vegas in February. Lucky for me my wife loves magic shows. I looked at a website yesterday and was glad to see there are a lot of shows we can consider.

I would like to hear from you all about what shows you would recommend....

All comments will be appreciated!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I see P&T every time I go to Vegas.

Mac King's show gets great reviews but I have not had the pleasure yet. I will probably be sure to put it on the calendar the next time I'm in town, though.

Reactions: Timewise64

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Shitty deal lol I'll be there end of March. Was there last year.
Criss Angel's Mindfreak Live was amazing.
Piff the Magic Dragon was hysterical...although..not much magic..more comedy. He does autographs after the show.

Going to see Matt Franco and hopefully P and T in March.
Non magic related..Terry Fator was fantastic..
Cheers!

Sep 26, 2015
I went to a few magic shows in Vegas a few years ago: David Copperfield, P and T, Criss Angel, Mac King. They were all great, but if I had to pick just one, I would lean towards Mac King's show. Not taking anything away from the others, but something about Mac King I really liked. They were all great, so I would see as many of them as you can.

EricR5

Elite Member
Jul 18, 2015
I'll add Xavier Mortimer to the list, his jump rope is amazing to see up close (it's a cozy theater). I've also seen Mac King, a great, funny show. And Penn & Teller are peerless.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I'm learning from this thread as well. I'll definitely check out Mac King. Thanks guys!

Oct 19, 2015
Thanks to all who have commented so far! Many good ones for us to consider, will do at least 2 shows. I saw David Copperfield a few years ago and I was completely disappointed! He was lack luster at best. Seemed to be 'burned out'... I have watched P and T TV show 'Fool Me' or is it 'Fool Us'...love that show and was hoping the Vegas show would be where the magicians that Fooled Them, showed up....

I have also seen some P & T on TV and HBO that were gross and full of 'Political Slander and BS like that' I hate entertainers that use their art form and the stage to preach politics....very bad taste I say....I know P and T are some of the best overall magicians alive, but if I pay to see a show and they start cutting people in half with fake blood and guts falling all over or if they start preaching their weird political views I walk out and waste that time and money....so they are out! All the others mentioned above are some I will absolutely investigate....

Jul 9, 2018
There are a ton of great shows right now in Vegas including....

Mac King (of course!)
Penn and Teller
Mat Franco
Piff
Tape Face
Xavier
Copperfield
Burton (Nathan not Lance)
Hammer
Murray
Gerry McCambridge
Frederic da Silva
Masters of Illusion
(did i tell you there are a TON of shows in Vegas right now!!!)
David Goldrake
Jen Kramer
Adam Trent
Ilusion Mental (spanish)
Le Magique Fantastique (burlesque)

There's tons of great Vegas magic shows, so have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results