Best wallet for edc [everyday carry]

Jul 27, 2018
tldr: I'm looking for a wallet that I can use as an everyday wallet and palm escape tools from in my back pocket.

So, hi. Sorry for bugging you all. Full disclaimer I'm a survivalist not a magician. It's time for me to replace my old wallet and I wanted to upgrade to something that would be a little more functional for my edc. Everything I found so far in the survivalist sphere has either failed on concealment or failed in actually being usable as a wallet. I saw several magicians wallets that look like they might fit my needs- the Rogue wallet, the Infinity wallet, and the Espionage wallet. However, I don't speak magician so I don't understand exactly how the features on these wallets translate into actual physical features. I was hoping to be able to beg a bit of sage knowledge before I drop a hundred or more on a purchase.

I have a lot of respect for the craft, and I'm not looking to ruin anyone's tricks. It's fine if you need to PM me, or e-mail me, or if you can just help guide me without necessarily telling me point blank what the secret is. Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results