Beyond Card College?

Nov 13, 2010
Glendora, CA
Hey Theory 11, it's been a while since I last posted. If you had remembered what I last posted about, I talked about my endeavors into the Card College series. Unfortunately, AP classes have been preventing me from progressing into the series lately but everything seems to be easing up so I guess it's safe to say I can hit the magic books again. Anyways, I remember reading Jason England's recommended books on his artist info. He said he recommended reading those before branching off into modern teaching material like Card College. If I had seen his advice before my purchase a long while ago I would've started with those, but I guess Card College is still a good start. Although it seems to me that Card College is a "super-source." And I haven't read anything besides it yet so forgive my ignorance, but is there anything that the series doesn't touch at all? If so, I'd greatly appreciate some suggestions. In time when I finish the series, I'll probably go back to this thread and take up some of your guys' suggestions.

Thanks a ton in advance,
Mat

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Hey Theory 11, it's been a while since I last posted. If you had remembered what I last posted about, I talked about my endeavors into the Card College series. Unfortunately, AP classes have been preventing me from progressing into the series lately but everything seems to be easing up so I guess it's safe to say I can hit the magic books again. Anyways, I remember reading Jason England's recommended books on his artist info. He said he recommended reading those before branching off into modern teaching material like Card College. If I had seen his advice before my purchase a long while ago I would've started with those, but I guess Card College is still a good start. Although it seems to me that Card College is a "super-source." And I haven't read anything besides it yet so forgive my ignorance, but is there anything that the series doesn't touch at all? If so, I'd greatly appreciate some suggestions. In time when I finish the series, I'll probably go back to this thread and take up some of your guys' suggestions.

Thanks a ton in advance,
Mat
i recently read royal road to card magic , i can say that roberto giobbi took a lot in it and goes beyond

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results