Bicycle Archangels Deck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PaperTreeProphet, Jul 2, 2012.

1. I had recently followed Bicycle on twitter and heard they were releasing it today. Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, even though the bicycle page states Theory11 produced the deck. I was figuring because of that, it would also be for sale here, which would rock as I have a $150 order im about to make and just ordering them from here would save on shipping. Did Theory11 just help get it out there, or will it be sold here as well?

The Link:
    http://www.shopbicyclecards.com/Archangels-Playing-Cards-P146C42.aspx

2. if i were you, i'd send a message to theory11 in the contact section. they'll get back to you really quick.

3. They look gooooooooood. Thanks for posting.

4. I saw these a few days ago...they do look sharp indeed.

5. #5 StraightEdgePunk, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    Im a huge fan of anything dark and mystique, i love the guardians and these look better.

6. Hey guys, this deck was designed by theory11 and illustrated by Tom Lane in the United Kingdom. The result is AMAZING. Under our partnership agreement with USPC, these are currently available exclusively at BicycleCards.com, but we will be releasing them here at theory11 in the coming weeks. Enjoy!

http://www.bicyclecards.com/products/playing-card/archangels

7. Snazzy. Can't wait for them to arrive.

8. Sweet. I cant wait to grab me some of these. These look beautiful!

9. Yeah... Pretty sure I just found my new favorite deck.

JB, little question if you don't mind. When you release them here, are they gonna be a limited run deck or can we expect to see these around for awhile?

Thanks in advance.

10. These will definitely be around for a while!

11. thank god! i missed the white centurions, the centurions and the white monarchs and i cant let it happen again. lol

12. Hell yeah! That's a great thing to know JB. Thanks.

13. I feel a great tattoo idea coming...