Bicycle Black & Silver deck

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hey, could someone who has the black & siver Bicycles tell me how they are? The design looks really cool in my opinion.

Are you talking about the decks pictured on the right in this picture?
I have found that they handle fine, they feel a little thicker than your average Bicycle stock, but they work just as great as a regular deck of Rider Back cards.

The only major difference between these cards and regular rider backs is aesthetic.

Are you talking about the decks pictured on the right in this picture?
I have found that they handle fine, they feel a little thicker than your average Bicycle stock, but they work just as great as a regular deck of Rider Back cards.

The only major difference between these cards and regular rider backs is aesthetic.
Actually I believe the design to be different in these decks. The face cards are VERY different compared to regular rider back bicycle cards.

As The Dark Angel stated, the handling is the same as any other bicycle deck, the design however is different. Click this link to see the design of the face cards.

Hope I helped!

Mitchell

Oct 8, 2007
I actually think these are good. As stated above me somewhere they are thicker. They fan really well, but I think that's just I don't play with them too much. I have the ones with the black and silverish pips.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Actually I believe the design to be different in these decks. The face cards are VERY different compared to regular rider back bicycle cards.

As The Dark Angel stated, the handling is the same as any other bicycle deck, the design however is different. Click this link to see the design of the face cards.

Hope I helped!

Mitchell

I have looked everywhere, and can not find this deck with those faces, the ones I have have a white background, and the pips are colored to match the deck.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Have you tried Target or Wal-Mart? I bought a Purple deck with the same design at Wal-Mart!

Mitchell

I've purchased them at both Target and Wal-Mart and have yet to get a deck that has such a background, I would probably have to order them from the USPCC if I wanted that specific deck.

Deceptor, if you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me via PM.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
These decks are nice, but I don't like the alternating face colors. I much prefer the white and silver decks. They're similar to these cards, but they have a "cleaner" look, and to me, almost feel a little smoother. Probably just me, though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results