Bicycle Centurions 909 Edition

Sep 22, 2007
Hey guys i just received the bicycle centurions and all i can say is WOW.

Handle- Ok first i have herd they feel like 2nd edition guardians on in my opinion no way they have there own feeling. I cannot believe how they handle they hold together amazing fans and overall Quality of these cards surpasses all past t11 cards and in my opinion every E deck but one i would have to say for me they are equal with the bicycle masters from E.

Style- The style is fantastic really edgy and interesting. The faces are basically the same aside from the ace and phenomenal jokers which i can't keep in their because they wont fit in a porper with all the extra cards. The crimson reds have been been brightened up a couple of shades from the guardians the court cards look the same but just with brighter reds.

Cons- theres only a slight problem for me with these cards they are concave so if you turn a single card over you can instantly tell. unlike my bikes and tallys very flat out of the box but this is not nearly a major thing.

Overall

Handle-10/10

Style-10/10

Colors-9.5/10 Why you ask i think they could have changed up the court cards from the guardians they did slightly with the reds but not all that much.Then theres the blacks being not as black as i prefer they could have been a little darker but still a minute problem.

Durability-N/A i will edit this post after i see how they last

Total Rating of these cards.........................................9.83/10

Any other Questions post in reply to this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 5, 2007
funny i was thinking of the same thing AllanLuu. they do look like pirate cards.

i wish they would make some regular blue and red ones. im sick of these black colored cards!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results