Bicycle Centurions: 909

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Hey everyone, these reviews are probably starting to get old already but I just got my Centurions earlier today and OH MY GOD! These cards are AMAZING!

Magic: These Cards will do you wonders in your magic, add a spooky effect and just be.. well.. MAGICAL.
^^^
Con: Out of the box these cards are a little bit bent, so when you are do things like a shapeshifter its obvious you take the two, there's a gap.
^^^
Other than that in my book there are no other flaws.
^^^
Despite the flaw I still give it a 9.9/10 <--- *because I couldn't give it a 10/10* = )

Flourishing: These cards are slick (not majorly like Bikes...) and PERFect for flourishing, if you are a flourisher.. GET SOME!
^^^
10/10

Everything Else: What more about these cards are there to say? The style is Phenomenal.
^^^
10/10

Overall: 9.96/10

GET YOURSELF SOME OF THESE!!!

Hope this helps...

-SM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 28, 2007
i agree these cards are amazing! they feel like a dream and look so cool and dude i think that yours was just concave by an off chance mine were perfect out of the box soooo edit and give it a 10/10

9.96/10? what did you use a calculator :D

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Well i have half a brick of Centurions and these are the first deck I've opened so I figure not all are like this... have you noticed that one side of the double backer has a darker shade? Check out my other thread in the Product Reviews for a bit more....

-SM

*And yes, I did use a calculator = )*

Sep 8, 2007
Carmichael,CA
Well i have half a brick of Centurions and these are the first deck I've opened so I figure not all are like this... have you noticed that one side of the double backer has a darker shade? Check out my other thread in the Product Reviews for a bit more....

-SM

*And yes, I did use a calculator = )*

and if u look at the side between the blades of the sword there are more lines inbetween them than the other side

It may just be your cards that were bent out of the box. I don't believe they would all be like this. either way that problem can be easily solved by putting a heavy book on them overnight.

Dylan P.

P.S: My Centurions should be here like next Wednesday.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Yes, I don't think all of them are slightly concaved but heck, I don't know, they may. although i have only opened 1 deck and don't use it ALL the time, the slight concave is more or less gone. These cards are great and I recommend them to everyone.

-SM

May 23, 2008
this review helped a lot... but should i get centurions or split spades? which is better for flourishing for like friends and family

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results