Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by codyxlust, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 codyxlust, Feb 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2008
    Hey everyone,

If you haven't seen it already check out the Brand Spankin' New Teaser Trailer for the Bicycle 909 Centurions.

All discussion, theories, speculation is welcome. Try to avoid drooling and "spoiling" any secrets.

*Also, just a reminder:
    Try not to give away answers. It is a treasure hunt and letting everyone find it themselves is part of the fun. Feel free to help and speculate, but let's avoid posting direct answers:).

Cerca Trova,
    -RA69

2. acuap itnegelletni....

Cerca Trova...

David

3. From what it looks like from the trailer, they have white borders.

4. Trab Pu Kcip

5. Hidden Theory 11 Page Found

I tried doing some hunting after watching the video! I know how Theory 11 likes to mess with our minds with these videos and hidden pages. ;) I didn't find much on this obviously as you can see yourself. I also did not find anything in the source code. Anyone wanna speculate? It's possible that this page means nothing. It probably doesn't mean anything. Who knows. ;)

-Doug

6. Pick up Bart?

David

7. Yay! So far Ive found one hidden page, and that funny word.

Cheers, Tom

8. I've found one link hidden in the video so far. For those who are having troubles.

Also, just a reminder:
    Try not to give away answers. It is a treasure hunt and letting everyone find it themselves is part of the fun. Feel free to help and speculate, but let's avoid posting direct answers :).

-RA69

9. Nice Tom. Keep going!

David

10. Oh **** here we go again.

11. Well I do know that Daniel Madison is making the trailer for it. Maybe it will be released the same time as Dangerous.

12. Hmm, how do you know this? If it's true that's very interesting and awesome.

-RA69

13. All I know so far is "Intelligenti Pauca," meaning that smart people will find it, or something.

14. intelligenti = intelligent
    pauca = little (like in quantity)....

little intelligence? I'm speculating based on loose Portuguese translation (which is derived from Latin)

15. Haha oh man that's funny.

Well I'm stumped at this point in time. I've tried everything, I believe there is only 1 page at the moment. I could be very well wrong though.

-RA69

16. These cards look.....

Sexy...

Katie Egleston.

17. I found one picture that's basically of nothing, kind of.

18. I've found a bit more than that one picture. Look at the video again.

Slowly.

David

19. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

im picking up a few of those decks for meself
    as well as some guardians......i wanna give them a try again

20. Yeah, I found like 5 links, none of which I can get to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.