Bicycle Guardians: Back and Better than Ever

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys David here with another review. This time it's the 2nd Edition Bicycle Guardians! I do have a deck of 1st Editions, and I have to tell you, these are so much better. So without further ado, here is the review.

The Box
As always, T11 starts out with a bang! The box is a brilliant black with the Guardian Angel on the front. Looks pretty much exactly like the 1st Editions.

10/10

The Backs
The backs on the 2nd editions look like the 1st edition, except they are a shade or two darker. It makes it look much better and it stands out more than the faded black from the 1st editions.

9/10

The Faces
I love the faces on the Guardians. All of the reds have been darkened, and there are no more yellows, just blues. The AS is one of the most beautiful Ace of Spades I have ever seen. Not too extravagant, but still eye catching. The Jokers are the signature Guardian Angel standing atop lost souls with his spear pointed at them. Overall, the faces were great!

10/10

Handling
Right out of the box I started fanning and cutting the cards, and boy were they good! My 1st editions started clumping after about 10 minutes of use, but I have been using these bad boys for a good hour and they still are silky smooth. I haven't opened a new deck of bikes in a while, so I can't say if they are better or worse than new bikes. I'll get back to you on that. These cards are great for magicians and flourishers alike.

9/10

Summary
Well, all in all, I have to say the 2nd editions are a much needed improvement on the 1sts. Most, if not all, of the design flaws were worked out, and I will definately be buying more of these in the future. More to come!

//David.Misner::

Sep 2, 2007
Great review. I have not gotten the 2nd Edition Guardians, yet; however, I can't wait to feel the difference, when I do. :)
i was wondering what is the change on the box?
There is "a TINY, minute difference on the box that will allow you to distinguish the 2nd Edition from the first, but no major, glaring changes on the box."

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results