Bicycle Guardians Review

Oct 21, 2007
WOW, the block of Guardians I order shipped lightning fast.

Anyways, I opened up the pack, took them out and held them. They have a VERY nice feel to them. The fanning is silky smooth, BUT they are not so slippering when fanning them which is a very good thing. They also seem to stick together very well but yet they are not sticky. when pulling these badboys out of the box, I was thinking to myself " these are probably just regular cards" but they are different when holding them (in a good way). I can definitly do some flourishes with these, without having them slide around being to slippery. Double lifts on these cards are excellent. the fanning is excellent.

I don't know if it's me, but these seem alittle smaller, just a tiny tiny bit smaller then regular bicycles and they feel thinner. I apologize if my review isn't up there compared to other reviews. This is my first review, there isn't a whole lot to say about these cards.

FANTASTIC cards all around. Sorry for repeating myself, but I just couldn't believe how well they stick together without being sticky, it does not interfere while fanning.

4/5, These do handle better then ghost, I am not kidding. Trust me, these are definitly worth a purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
I agree. The second edition are about 100 times better than the first. I would have given the first editions 2/5 but i'll give the second's 4/5.

Oct 21, 2007
If there was anything bad about them, I would have said a lot more. Nothing bad about these cards at all. When you guys get the chance to handle these, you are going to be like "WOW!".

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
yea.. i like the looks.. and they handle nicely.. i have 10 1st editions, never opened a single 1st edition.. whats the point...

but like 5.00 a deck.. thats an excellent deal!!

L

Liam Carrie

the reason why they have a thin stock is because i think maybye since jerry's nuggets are a bit rarer so dan and dave tried to make the guardians simmilar

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
the reason why they have a thin stock is because i think maybye since jerry's nuggets are a bit rarer so dan and dave tried to make the guardians simmilar

Dan and Dave did not have anything to do with making the decks except for testing a few prototypes...

Also, everything that deals with cards does not revolve around Dan and Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 14, 2007
P'cola Florida
They feel great only issue I have with them is that there pretty badly warped right out of the pack. I use a Joe Porper clip just to clear that up.

Oct 21, 2007
SinMan, you should call Theory11 or submit a ticket because mine are not warped at all. They are in mint condition right out of the pack. Send those back if they are warped.

Sep 1, 2007
Dan and Dave did not have anything to do with making the decks except for testing a few prototypes...

Also, everything that deals with cards does not revolve around Dan and Dave.

This cracked me up, truer words were never spoken (and subsequently ignored by legions of fanbois)

Also to the OP: these are the same size as bikes.

I give the 2nd editions 5/5 from me dogg, these are nice cards and it has really turned my opinion of t11, previously very negative, torwards the better. thank you for offering us something we flourishers can actually use.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results