Bicycle Limited Edition Series Continuing?

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
Hey guys i was wondering if Bicycle are going to continue their limited edition series as the only one that has been out is number one and this one has been out for a while with no signs of any other ones coming out .:(

Do you guys know if bicycle will continue this series?

I tried this thread at Ellusionist but got no answers so I will try it here.

Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
All I know is that they're def not very "Limited" and pretty ugly. But it would be nice to see something new from them that is "Limited Edition" :p

D

Deleted member 2755

All I know is that they're def not very "Limited" and pretty ugly. But it would be nice to see something new from them that is "Limited Edition" :p

YOU DARE CALL THEM UGLY?! I like them. :)

Anyway, I believe that they are not continuing them. I actually believe they've already been discontinued. The ones you see in stores are just leftovers.

-Doug

Dec 1, 2008
Yes they are being continued. They didn't print anymore in the series because they were in the process of moving to a new location. But the 2009 Limited Edition's are now in stores, no difference to the 2008 other then the Kentucky location information. I personally purchased 20 of the 2008 decks and purchased 20 of the 2009 edition about 3 weeks ago.

Love the design!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results