Bicycle Limited Edition Series Continuing?

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by goku, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Hey guys i was wondering if Bicycle are going to continue their limited edition series as the only one that has been out is number one and this one has been out for a while with no signs of any other ones coming out .:(

Do you guys know if bicycle will continue this series?

I tried this thread at Ellusionist but got no answers so I will try it here.

Thanks.

2. hmm...

I've been wondering the same thing as well.

3. All I know is that they're def not very "Limited" and pretty ugly. But it would be nice to see something new from them that is "Limited Edition" :p

4. YOU DARE CALL THEM UGLY?! I like them. :)

Anyway, I believe that they are not continuing them. I actually believe they've already been discontinued. The ones you see in stores are just leftovers.

-Doug

5. Just bought some right now. I don't really care for the design. I would perfer regular bikes or studs.

6. I think the design is beautiful.... it's nice.... looks great in giant fans

7. good for table spreads too.
    these cards are a nice change of pace

8. Yes they are being continued. They didn't print anymore in the series because they were in the process of moving to a new location. But the 2009 Limited Edition's are now in stores, no difference to the 2008 other then the Kentucky location information. I personally purchased 20 of the 2008 decks and purchased 20 of the 2009 edition about 3 weeks ago.

Love the design!

9. Series 2 is out!

I've seen someone on ebay sell a series 2 version. The tuck box is black with an angel in the front. The angel btw looks pretty cool.