Bicycle Limited Editions

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
hey guys! i haven't really posted in a long time and here is my first review ever so yeah. well, here we go!

FEEL: the feel is the same as any other deck except that is is slightly, let me say it again, slightly smoother. maybe about .001 percent.

LOOKS: the looks are fudging awesome! i wouldn't say they are better than split spade lions but they are pretty flashy looking. people will be amazed at the looks and I'm pretty sure people won't think of it is as a trick deck or anything.

SPREADS, and CUTS: they are good for your normal everyday cuts and spreads but if you want a good practice or performing deck, i would choose these because of the looks a stuff. the cuts feel normal as usual.

FEEL: 8/10

LOOKS: 9.5/10

SPREADS, and CUTS: 8/10

OVERALL: 8.75/10

i wouldn't say these are in my top five playing cards list but i would say they are pretty decent. i suggest you should actually buy like a brick or more if you don't really buy online. just go to target and they have like 25324782.574 of them, i don't know. anyways, just walk over to a target and they'll have them. these are good for practicing.::..

thanks guys!:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results