Bicycle New Era Deck - 100% plastic

Jan 28, 2009
And boy you can tell. Good luck trying to fan these bad boys, its like putting together a stack of unlubricated condoms and trying to separate them with 2 fingers. Yet miraculously they manage to slide all over the place. Drop a card on the deck and you have a mini routine. It will land there, sit for a split second then slide off on its own accord....oooooooOOOooooooh. The magic of a cushion of air forming under the card. They do hold doubles fairly well and they are basically indestructible, and they're about 10 times harder to handle than your normal set of cards, lol, which may not be a bad thing. If you can pull if off with these when you go back to a normal set of cards you'll absolutely nail it.

They are literally impossible to damage. They are like....indestructible. If you sweat a lot and want something vaguely card like to handle a lot of, these will not degrade. If they get dirty, you can literally wash them in a sink, lol, they are water proof.

I wouldn't recommend using them too much though. They don't feel like cards really. They're pretty close, but by 'unique handling characteristics' I think they mean.....weirdly slippery and sticky at the same time cards.

The best trick I can think of to do with these is convince someone they're made of card, and then set fire to them and be like, "behold the melting deck of power."

Save your money, buy 5 sets of Guardians.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 18, 2008
CA
Hahaha that was a really funny review.
its like putting together a stack of unlubricated condoms and trying to separate them with 2 fingers
A strangely accurate simile.
The best trick I can think of to do with these is convince someone they're made of card, and then set fire to them and be like, "behold the melting deck of power."
I might buy them just for that. lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results