Bicycle Steam Punk playing cards

Dec 16, 2011
Hey there everyone,
I just wanted to get a misunderstanding out of the way here. A couple of weeks back on United Cardists, BM Poker World {The Ebay seller} Posted pictures of this deck, and on the side of the box it said produced by Theory 11

So, BM PokerWorld said on united cardists fourm that theory11 claimed to have not been involved with this deck at all, and now here we are with theory11 selling them, I am not complaining or anything The deck is visually striking in its appearence. I assure you I wil be picking some up.

But, did theory11 really claim to have nothing to do with this deck?
If someone could answer, {specifically a theory11 crew member} it would be great
I am just very curious, Anyway i would Like to congratulate Theory11 on all five releases they all look amazing you will be hearing from me soon in the review section!
Thanks,
:: Yousaf Ejaz

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Although I am unable to answer your question regarding the deck, holy crap, was it just me or did the trailer look pretty insane. Huge props to whoever put that together. These trailers are starting to look like movie trailers for theaters.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone,

The original post that the Steampunk deck was not created by theory11 was posted by one of our Facebook team members who was not previously informed about this deck's existence. We keep the decks we are working on under very tight wraps until near the release.

That particular post was deleted very quickly after it was created once the error had been realized. Sorry for any confusion this has caused. We are very excited to bring this collaborative project to light after many months of work! We hope you all like then as much as we do!

Tell us what you think of them!

L

Aug 2, 2011
California
I really like the Steampunk cards. The charity water cards are pretty ugly though. I'll pick a couple up for the cause.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results