Bicycle Titanium's (v1 & v2)

Nov 2, 2011
New York, NY
Bicycle Titanium's are my all time favorite cards.

My Reasoning:
- They Feel Great, and Fan Amazingly (Air-Cushion Finish)
- They Last Forever → 3+ Months of Extreme Usage
- They Look Amazing → The Titanium Paint (Super Shiny & Great for the Day)

Review:
On top of looking amazing and glistening in the sun, Bicycle Titanium's last forever. I used them on a regular basis for three straight months. After daily carry in my front jeans pocket for three months, the box started to peal apart, but just a little. I also didn't need fanning powder on the first two months. After three months of abusive use, I had used up a whole tub of fanning powder, but it was shared with 4 other decks (I open a lot of decks at once). Overall I was highly impressed with these cards, they never failed to fan (even without powder - although it was sometimes painful), and I will forever continue to use them, for they have never failed me.

Rating:
- Performance: 5/5
- Ascetics: 4/5
- Box: 4/5 (v1) 5/5 (v2)
- Price: 5/5
- Overall: 5/5 (v1 & v2)

JamesB11142

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2019
Bicycle Titanium's are my all time favorite cards.

My Reasoning:
- They Feel Great, and Fan Amazingly (Air-Cushion Finish)
- They Last Forever → 3+ Months of Extreme Usage
- They Look Amazing → The Titanium Paint (Super Shiny & Great for the Day)

Review:
On top of looking amazing and glistening in the sun, Bicycle Titanium's last forever. I used them on a regular basis for three straight months. After daily carry in my front jeans pocket for three months, the box started to peal apart, but just a little. I also didn't need fanning powder on the first two months. After three months of abusive use, I had used up a whole tub of fanning powder, but it was shared with 4 other decks (I open a lot of decks at once). Overall I was highly impressed with these cards, they never failed to fan (even without powder - although it was sometimes painful), and I will forever continue to use them, for they have never failed me.

Rating:
- Performance: 5/5
- Ascetics: 4/5
- Box: 4/5 (v1) 5/5 (v2)
- Price: 5/5
- Overall: 5/5 (v1 & v2)
What’s the difference in V1 and V2. How can you tell them apart??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results