Bicycle Twilight Angels

Jul 16, 2011
Hey Guys, Quick question,
Currently, I've only found Paul Harris's Twilight Angels effect in the Mandolin Back Design. However, I only use bicycle rider back cards, and I'm not gonna swich my deck design just for one effect. SO does anybody know of ANYWHERE that the Twilight Angels gimmicks are printed with the Rider Back design????

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Hey Guys, Quick question,
Currently, I've only found Paul Harris's Twilight Angels effect in the Mandolin Back Design. However, I only use bicycle rider back cards, and I'm not gonna swich my deck design just for one effect. SO does anybody know of ANYWHERE that the Twilight Angels gimmicks are printed with the Rider Back design????

They stopped printing them over a year ago. Your best bet is the internet site for small brick and mortar shops that may have a couple left in stock. The major internet magic retailers have been sold out for over a year. You also might be able to buy the original effect (not the refill) from some stores in Bicycle. It is twice the price, but worth it if you can't find the cards elsewhere.

As much as I don't like the mandolin decks, your best bet is to switch decks. It will be easier in the end and nobody but you will notice.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I don't think your lay audiences will notice if the back design of one card is slightly different than the other, believe or not but regular folk don't pay attention to details like that and if they ask about you could simply say you lost a card and just replaced it with one from a different deck.

Jul 16, 2011
Usually the first thing that happens one I've completetd the effect is that the spec will compare their card to the rest of the deck, so i dont think i can get away with using one mandolin back card in a rider back deck, and the mandolin card just happens to be the selected card.

I may just have to swich the deck during my routine...

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Hi Delusional -

I purchased a bunch of refills when I heard they weren't going to make them anymore. I can sell you some if you like, but obviously if you do this effect a lot then you'll still eventually run out. Drop me an email at the address below and we'll work something out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results