Biddle Trick Oscar Presentation

May 31, 2008
My mom is having her annual Oscar "party" (her friend and her husband are coming over), they'll be here in a few minutes. It's a tradition for me to perform magic during the commercials, and I wanted to do a movie-themed effect this year so I haphazardly came up with a "and the nominees are..." presentation for the Biddle Trick

Basically you have the card selected, and then do what you need to do. When you count of the cards, say something along the lines of, "So we're going to try something kind of different, we've got five cards here, we'll say that they're nominees, I want you to tell me if your card is one of these cards. Don't tell me what it was, just tell me if you see it." Do more of what you need to do. After the card has 'vanished' ask them to spread through the deck, right before they turn their card over, say, "...and the Oscar goes to..."

This is something I came up with that some of you might like, I think it would work best after a couple of other card effects. I got to go, they're going to be here in a couple of minutes.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
You could so boost this into an amazing prediction trick... Each card represents a different movie... etc...
if you want a great Movie Themed trick, check out Directors Cut from Alakazam. Simple, yet fools the crap out of magicians.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results