Big Brother Strikes Again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaxDeVill, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Well, for All Hallow's Eve, I was going to escape from a straight jacket in homage to Erich Weiss... except I would be upside down, 50 ft in the air with the rope holding me on fire.... unfortunately, when the Commander of the FOB heard about it, he put a great big "NO GO" out...

*sigh* Beat down by the man.... again.

Although, he did say that I could escape on the ground... so I'm going to escape from the straight jacket... with the jacket on fire. ;)

Video shall be posted when complete. I hope everyone enjoys it.

2. Sounds great Max. Be sure to film it and then upload the finished video here so we can all see you escape from a flaming straight jacket. Be careful, and have fun out there!

//David.Misner::

3. Pardon my ignorance, but what is "FOB"?

4. I too have no idea what FOB is.

5. I always thought FOB meant "Fresh Off the Boat" like immigrants haha. Or it's the name for the electronic coder that my mom use to use to get into our apartment. But, have fun, I'm going to be blowing things up and being a deviant little child, take a break from the magic.

-RA69

6. Sorry. :)

FOB = Forward Operating Base

I'm currently serving in Iraq.

7. Ohhhhh! I figured that you were Army, but I didn't know you were stationed over seas!
    But yes, an escape such as that probably would be a saftey hazard (even though you would probably be safe)

8. Good luck with your escape, I look forward to seeing it:)

-Doug

9. Max it is a well know fact that Commanders turn in their sense of humor when they became Commanders.

Keep up the good work and have fun.

10. Wow, that's pretty amazing to be talking to someone in Iraq as we speak. It still sounds like a daring escape, I'm sure you'll be the talk of the group once it's all said and done.

-RA69