Big Cards

Nov 6, 2007
Hey today I got a ton of cards. And I decided just for the heck of it...hey lets get some big ones...and then I thought...hey...let's make a video. There are no videos of people manipulating big cards on this forum and I think there should be.
By the way this is not a video for skill and performance. It's not bad, but it's nothing incredible. IT'S FOR FUN. So you don't tell me I'm not very good. Besides theres only 3-4 tricks. This certain brand of cards doesn't fan well and doesn't do certain things well. And unfortunately they're all I could get for now.

Thank you and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJDDo0x-nnI

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clarrus

haha that was sorta nice and kool. I started laughing when I saw you were gonna do the disappearing trick. I started to wonder how well it would work.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i believe that i saw your back palm vid a little while back, well now seeing it again with these jumbo cards, i am realizing that you have an absolutely fabulous back palm, good job!

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Do a one handed shuffle with those cards.. I liked this video because you were serious and you didnt act like a monkey or a karate kid, nice backpalm.. hope next vids will be like this one..

Sep 1, 2007
sweet vid, are those regular "big bikes"? you should really work on incorporating your other hand into vanishing the backpalm, just for the sake of variety. nothing wrong with the basic vanish but you CAN do other stuff to backpalm ;)

anyways when you say "there are no vids of people manipulating big cards and I think there should be" you REALLY mean, "I am a n00b and didn't realize there was tons of vids of people manipulating big cards"

for example the very top featured link when you watch your video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THyZ-ynSzDA

now THATs some big freakin cards! lol

Nov 6, 2007
NOOOOOOO. In the forum dude. There's none in the forum. I'm sorry I changed it I didn't mean to type that. And no their not big bikes. Their a store brand. That's why I can't do much with them.

Sep 1, 2007
they do make jumbo bikes. they're eponymously named "big bicycles". you can get them on ebay for about $15/pack. but they're made in china (although under license of USPCC) so they don't have air flow finish, it's just basically cut out tagboard.

Nov 6, 2007
Will they fan? If not what if you add fanning power. And you can find them of ebay as well. You can find them on amazon for 10.95 plus shipping.

Sep 1, 2007
they kinda fan but it's like crap. like I said no air flow finish, so I don't think fanning powder would have anything to stick to (it's just a plasticy tagboard finish)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results