Biokinesis

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
Hey guys, I'm looking for some insight on Biokinesis by Berk Eratay. For those of you who don't know what this is, It's an effect enables you to instantly and visually change the colour of your eyes. Since the beginning of my days in magic I have had interest in this effect which is, in my opinion, the sexiest geek effect on the market. I've heard talk about this being discontinued and even banned in some places and I was hoping for someone to give me some insight on this as to where I can get it, I have seen some very sketchy looking websites in the past of which I wouldn.t trust giving my bank details to or maybe if one of you guys own it then you can tell me a little more about it. The most recent I've seen it being performed was Calen Morelli who briefly did this under the guise of a joke on instagram, other than that the only other performance was by Berk Eratay himself.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's not banned, per se, but the gimmicks often require more effort to acquire legally than most are willing to put into it.

It basically fell off the market because of that restriction.

The last I heard Alakazam was still selling it, but I think even that has been removed. You could always try to locate Berk and see if he can help you out. Marc Spelmann would be another one to try to talk to since he helped with the DVD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results