Birthday Thread

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I have seen some mentioning of birthdays here and there.
So i thought i would make a thread to celebrate everyones birthday.

Put up past Bday expieriences *I know spelled it wrong, leave me the bloody hell alone =P *
What was the best present ever?
When is your bday?
Highlights of this year?

Happy bday!
And a VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY!!

~Jordan

P.s. My birthday is sept 29

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
well my b-day is 9-16...
nothing special ;)

-BRad

PS!
ok i lied the date 9-16 is also the birthday of a famous magician we all know...the first one to figure it out gets my respect (for a little bit)

Hey guys ... didn't know if you knew ...but FYi ... You can check out who's B-day is when if you click on the forum page and scroll down just under the list of users... .... Just in case you didn't know ...

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Once, my mom ditched me on my birthday to go have lunch with her friends.

Hurricane Katrina hit 2 or 3 days before my birthday, so now the only reason I really remember it is because we were glued to the television.

This year my mom gave me boxers for my birthday (But they had all these different playing cards on them, so it was all good)

One year on my birthday this new website opened up that has some of the coolest looking decks of cards, and neatest tricks ever on it, so I got to spend some Bday money on that site.

Once, my mom ditched me on my birthday to go have lunch with her friends.

Hurricane Katrina hit 2 or 3 days before my birthday, so now the only reason I really remember it is because we were glued to the television.

This year my mom gave me boxers for my birthday (But they had all these different playing cards on them, so it was all good)

OOOOOOOOO....K ..;)

This one time ,My mom called on my B-day , and didn't say happy birthday .... So later that evening she showed up to my apartment with a gift bag and said "SURPRISE!!!!" ...She gave me this crappy lil kinetic sculpture she must have picked out of a box at her church ... She forgot and tried to cover it up ....lol.... I still love her to death for tryin ....she's a saint... Got that stupid lil piece of Crizzap sittin right here on my desk.....:rolleyes:

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hey guys ... didn't know if you knew ...but FYi ... You can check out who's B-day is when if you click on the forum page and scroll down just under the list of users... .... Just in case you didn't know ...

Oh i know.

on my 7th birthday we took all my friends to disneyland.
And eeveryone left except me.
They forgot me somehow.

~Jordan

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
My birthday just ended.

I was lucky enough to spend it with great friends and see a DC show. It was awesome .

Again, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! You made my day better than you could imagine,

Katie Egleston.

February 13th. Which totally sucks! Cause i'm happy on my birthday, yet depressed the next day. :)

But hey. On Feb 13th next year, I will be LEGAL!

To buy a lawnmower of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
Mine is on October 17, wich is on a Wednesday, so Vegas, HERE I COME! Woo-HOO!:D Lol, any how, every year, in october, we go to Vegas for my birthday. It's fun. And Kenner, I'd LOVE to meet you! Too bad I doubt it will happen. Anyway, until then, I'll be chillin' down here in San Diego! Maybe head over to SeaWorld sometime...:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results