bizzare body magic ?

Nov 14, 2011
are there any more tricks like will houston freak , joe russell disjointed , saw sean fields etc i really like effects like those.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
My suggestion would be that you find BOOKS on Eastern Indian FAKIR Magick along with Side Show stunts. You'll also benefit by a study in Yoga believe it or not, because it will allow you to accomplish things with your body that will enhance a lot of FREAKAZOID scenarios, such as the Rubber Man motif.

Here's one place that has some freak material -- http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/freak-bizarre-magic-c-35.html

I'd strongly encourage you to study more on Bizarre Magick in that it envelopes the things you seem to be interested in. You may wish to start with my FREE Treatise on Bizarre and augment that with the Arcana of Bizarre Magick, the "bible" of the field.

There is another book on this sort of stuff but I cannot recall the title, I want to say Swami Mantra or some such.

Aug 17, 2010
Rome, Italy
hey mate ,all such effects melike..I already have freak by will houston, can you point out where to buy the other two? Also, any other cool trick would be nice as long as it is impromptu, don't really like gimmicks, things like the "fake thumb" and stuff like that really suck (imo)

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
hey mate ,all such effects melike..I already have freak by will houston, can you point out where to buy the other two? Also, any other cool trick would be nice as long as it is impromptu, don't really like gimmicks, things like the "fake thumb" and stuff like that really suck (imo)

Pardon?!

That particular device has been used for at least 2,500 years with great success by just about every magician that ever walked the earth. You may want to recheck things.

Most of the FREAK stunts that are impromptu are also dangerous, I don't know how many young people I've seen with major burns to their face because of Fire Eating let alone the fools that swallow neon tubes only for them to break. . . this stuff takes YEARS to learn to do properly and safely and even then, you can get hurt or very dead if you forget to focus. So there's a lot to be said about safety and using gimmicks when it comes to some of this stuff.

I got to be honest man I don't think your ready for the real stuff yet. Try working with the gaffs a bit longer, at least they are safer!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results