Black Friday 2016 !

faizpardesi

Elite Member
Jun 11, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Hey,

I just wanted to know if there is anything in the works for Black Friday (Nov 25th) this year?
It might be kinda early to ask, but heck, I'm excited to know.
Maybe Theory11 could add in Brown Wynns like some of their previous black Fridays, maybe even gold monarchs ??

Its my first year at Theory11 and I am excited about this and the Holiday Wheel:D

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
The holiday wheel is the best! T11 hasn't announced anything about Black Friday yet (as far as I know), but I'd say it's pretty likely they have something planned. The great thing about T11 is how they love to give discounts and free stuff. :D

Reactions: faizpardesi

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey,

I just wanted to know if there is anything in the works for Black Friday (Nov 25th) this year?
It might be kinda early to ask, but heck, I'm excited to know.
Maybe Theory11 could add in Brown Wynns like some of their previous black Fridays, maybe even gold monarchs ??

Its my first year at Theory11 and I am excited about this and the Holiday Wheel:D
OH YES! Big things coming soon...

Sep 20, 2016
Pretty excited about the gold monarchs, plus, it gave me an excuse to finally pick up double cross, which I have been eyeing for a little while.

Sep 10, 2016
First Black Friday for me here...what can I say, pretty disappointing unless you're ready to spend 100+ bucks and then the shipping. Sure the Gold Monarchs are a great gift, but you gave basically nothing interesting for me under 100 USD. I spent my 90 somewhere else. Maybe the Christmas will be different :)

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
First Black Friday for me here...what can I say, pretty disappointing unless you're ready to spend 100+ bucks and then the shipping. Sure the Gold Monarchs are a great gift, but you gave basically nothing interesting for me under 100 USD. I spent my 90 somewhere else. Maybe the Christmas will be different :)
There's a ton of amazing effects and playing cards they sell which alot of people from novice to professionals put to good use. I'm curious to know what you're actual interests are?

Reactions: Stu-pendous
Nov 26, 2016

I agree... Would have been nice to see some some of the decks discounted for black Friday. Not everyone is ready to spend $100 to get a free gold Deck.
Maybe a $9.95 deck for $4.95 or buy a deck get one free..

Especially as the CEO replied with "Yess Big things coming."

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I agree... Would have been nice to see some some of the decks discounted for black Friday. Not everyone is ready to spend $100 to get a free gold Deck.
Maybe a $9.95 deck for $4.95 or buy a deck get one free..

Especially as the CEO replied with "Yess Big things coming."

Dude, you joined today and you already have complaints against the administration and want to run the whole site .. You remind me of myself when I first started out at Theory11.com.. The Gold Monarchs are rare, and for J.B. to be giving away an $80 deck after spending $100 is a god send for some. So until you familiarize yourself with the way things run around here I wouldn't say too much.

Stu-pendous

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2010
Perth, Australia
www.facebook.com
Call me Australian, but I've never had a problem with someone not doing a black Friday sale. Partly because Australia has only recently started adopting the sales. :p

But also I've always found T11 to be really great with prices. Even with shipping, I can decks here cheaper than if I bought the very same decks over here.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results