Black Friday Madness

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
How was everyone’s Black Friday this year? To shortly summarize mine...it was expensive. Lol. Got some Black Hudson’s, Green Tycoons, Gold Split Spades, DD/AWW collab (...still not happy about that one) and also took adavtange of many sales at different card shops. What did you guys pick up?

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
I actually got the nice wooden box set of Citizens (my favorite deck in my collection) and a Theory11 T-shirt :) Those were enough to qualify me for all three of the rare decks being given away.

Oct 17, 2017
Singapore
spent like 100 on theory11 cards, 130 on artofplay cards and 90 on ellusionist quiver wallet and rounders.
kind of disappointed in recent ellusionist releases, the latest playing cards are just really bad and the good ones (new knight and kingslayers) have to be purchased in a bundle with the bad ones (tequila and jurassic) managed to grab the newest green tycoons and some other stuff like black wheels and noc color grades. Really excited tho, got the JAQK and rarebits.

MikeK1

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2015
spent like 100 on theory11 cards, 130 on artofplay cards and 90 on ellusionist quiver wallet and rounders.
kind of disappointed in recent ellusionist releases, the latest playing cards are just really bad and the good ones (new knight and kingslayers) have to be purchased in a bundle with the bad ones (tequila and jurassic) managed to grab the newest green tycoons and some other stuff like black wheels and noc color grades. Really excited tho, got the JAQK and rarebits.
Sounds great! Totally agreee about Ellusionist. They should release each deck separate and let people buy what they want to buy.

james001a

Elite Member
Dec 30, 2015
Will T11 be doing the prize wheel this year? Last year I won the crazy rare wooden ornament with the Tycoons design!

hikeeba

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
For the first time in 10 years, I actually didn't buy any cards/magic anywhere. I was all prepared to (last year I placed seven orders here, but it was a lower threshold for the bonus decks). Just didn't see any good deals around.

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
All the new releases on T11 were RIGHT up my alley...

Bend and Scarlet (I’ve got the other two Zandmans) and I got the Green Tycs, Black Hudson’s and actually needed a Mystery Deck. Then although I can make my own Loops etc - I purchased Animation because I wanted an extra set of Gold Monarchs

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results