Black Ghost 1 and 2

Jan 11, 2008
i want to hear you thoughts about the black ghost decks. for example how the 2nd will effect the price of the 1st and some differences between the two! thanks

Oct 28, 2007
it will effect it a little.

personally the 1st edtions are waay better then the seconed. mainly because the 1st editions were almost exactly the same as the ghost where the 2nd editions feel amazing at first but after a while they start to suck, they don't last long at all. stick with some lions

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I haven't opened a 1st edition, but I would guess it's a lot like other decks from E.

Like all decks from E, their good for the first couple of days, and then they ware out. That's why I mainly perform with a reg deck of bikes.

We all saw the 1st ed decks price drop as soon as word got around about the 2nd ed. They'll either remain the same price their going for now, or possibly go up once people think they need something more.

In all honesty, I wouldn't pay that much for a BGD because you don't get anything out of it. It's just a cool looking deck of cards. I rather would buy a Jerry Nugget deck because they at least do a little something for me.
They hold together better for cardistry. Probably the best deck you'll ever come across.

I'd like to add one other thing though. . . . . . . .

The Jerry Nugget deck is not skill in a box. If you buy it, you won't turn into Dan Buck and just have a knack for it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results