Black Ghost Review

Oct 28, 2007
We all know that the black ghost came out tuesday and here are my two cents.

Face Design: The face design is pretty normal nothing new, but I like the white borders around the pips for red cards. The Ace of Spades is cool but it is pretty bright it is kind of hard to see what the design is but I like it.

Jokers: I don't know what they are supposed to be but they are pretty sweet, and it has a nice Jack of Spades revelation.

Backs: The backs i have mixed feelings for because these backs have MASSSIVE borders, right out of the box that is what I noticed. I don't like it because it looks a little weird, but after playing with them you get used to it. I like them because they look great as fans, it is just black. I love the blank fans.

Stock: These cards are pretty stiff but all ellusionist cards are so yeah nothing new.

Flourishing: These are really good for cuts after you break them in, out of the box it will be very hard and slippery. This deck is perfect for fans though they are very slippery and the borders make a nice fan.

Overall: Overall this deck is awsome, the quality is that like a masters but a little more slippery, compared to the shadow masters they are worlds apart, they look nothing alike. The shadow masters have a nice fading in them but on the ghost the fading is concentrated on the borders. For 8 bucks I don't know but I love them. 9/10

Sep 1, 2007
Overall this deck is awsome, the quality is that like a masters but a little more slippery, compared to the shadow masters they are worlds apart, they look nothing alike.

:rolleyes: yes, I've got to agree with you there, they look NOTHING alike. after all they are a little bit brighter. :D :D :D

Sep 5, 2007
i preffer the shadow master for the looks.
i dont have any 2nd edition BG but i have the 1st. and i didnt like it. the spades was kinda bright.. your right about the negative spade thing that kinda sucked. but E decks are all good

Feb 2, 2008
i preffer the shadow master for the looks.
i dont have any 2nd edition BG but i have the 1st. and i didnt like it. the spades was kinda bright.. your right about the negative spade thing that kinda sucked. but E decks are all good

But expensive......
i just hope they are maximizing profit with that price
bc they don't have my purchases

Oct 28, 2007
it is expensive but if you think the shadows and tigers had a lot of ink just wait.

These cards have been growing on me so fast, I love them!

E

elliotcarver

Thanks for the review!

When I go to the Ellusionist page and I click on Black Ghost Decks, it says that the page has vanished...

Does somebody else have this to?

Thanks
Elliot Carver

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Thanks for the review!

When I go to the Ellusionist page and I click on Black Ghost Decks, it says that the page has vanished...

Does somebody else have this to?

Thanks
Elliot Carver

yeah... i got that too... was it only selling that day or something?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results