Black Ghost

Aug 31, 2007
I've been contemplating selling mine because I really need the cash, but I got it from the Bucks, so it has some... I dunno, sentimental value I guess?

Not sure what the right phrase is, but I just would feel dirty for selling something that was given to me out of others' kindness.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
250?? Thats way to much for me. I'd rather go buy a brick of guardians, masters, ghosts, and a lot of other things, I still don't think I could spend that much.

Aug 31, 2007
They're not the same. It's like guardians and the whole 1st run 2nd run thing.

no, its not, listen to brads pod cast. E gave them out as a premotion but there becoming more of a colectors item than an actual deck people use, so there selling a the same exact deck, but for a reasonable price. the only diffrence is the box sais second edition on it so the first edition retains its value. this way everyone is happy

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
no, its not, listen to brads pod cast. E gave them out as a premotion but there becoming more of a colectors item than an actual deck people use, so there selling a the same exact deck, but for a reasonable price. the only diffrence is the box sais second edition on it so the first edition retains its value. this way everyone is happy

What I was talking about is that guardians have the same face value, but are different at the same time. And yes, I did listen to the podcast. I knew what you were talking about.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'll be buying the Black Ghost. I really don't care if they have the words "2nd Edition" on them. It's still the same cards. I can't wait to get them, they look so nice.:)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm with you all there. I personally am quite partial to black decks. Ever since I started magic I was drawn to the Black Tiger deck, but I'm definatly thinking that I'll be going back and forth with the 2nd Edition Black Ghosts and the Shadow Masters.

I gotta save up some money to get all of the free promo items. So yeah, it'll be a sweet $350.00 order.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results