Black Ghosts to be released early 2008?

Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this rumour I've heard. I saw this posted on an online magic store I frequent, and can't seem to find any info about it. The exact notice was this:
"LATEST NEWS: The Black Ghost deck (2nd edition) will be released by Ellusionist in the first quarter of 2008!"
Sorry if there's a topic on this already, but I did a search and couldn't find anything.
If anyone's interested, the online store was http://acekicker.com.au (Australian)

Sep 1, 2007
It was said in a podcast that Brad Christian of Ellusionist made to clear up all the confusion with the Shadow Masters and the Black Ghosts.

The shadow masters will be released the day after thanksgiving. the black ghosts will be released within the first 3 months of 2008. It is indeed true

Oct 18, 2007
Germany
nice

omg i now i suck nox because i know nothin about the release of a black ghost but dammnnnn its like a dream come thrue ... u can buy black ghosts for 200 $ id love E when they realease a second edition looking like the first edition but better price like tigers or vipers =))) id pay even more =DDD

Sep 2, 2007
I'm guessing it's going to be a moneymaking success for ellusionist. They discontinue a great deck and then sell it later for probably 50$ (maybe 20-30 if were lucky, or maybe even like 10$!) anyway, it's how you make money

Sep 1, 2007
It'll be 8.99 for one at a time, 7.99 ea for 6 or 6.99 for a brick of 12

That was also in the podcast :) It was pretty interesting anyway you should give it a listen if you're a member at the E forums

Sep 1, 2007
They discontinue a great deck and then sell it later for probably 50$ (maybe 20-30 if were lucky, or maybe even like 10$!)

Cynical, aren't we?

The Black Ghost was never discontinued. They just made a limited run of the first edition. And as has been pointed out, they'll be sold for about the same price as the Vipers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results