BlackJAQK treated poorly?

scottmcb

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Hi,

So I bought 8x BlackJAQK decks (a brick for me, one for me to use, and one for a friend). My friend said he'll pay me back.... but..... I am not convinced that he'll treat them well.

He likes the "vintage/used" look and with the last cards I bought him (Sentinels) the tuck case basically got destroyed - literally, and the cards were worn very quickly.

So I'm not sure if he'll treat the BlackJAQKs well. And since they are so limited I don't know whether I should let him have them.

What are your thoughts?

Also, how many decks were actually released of the BlackJAQKs? (And how did you find out)

Jun 13, 2013
Israel
Hi,
As far as I know T11 isn't telling anyone the exact amount of the decks released, At least they haven't told me (I asked Andrei).
Also, a brick of playing cards is 12 decks in total, so you bought 8, not a brick.

I think you should ask your friend how he is going to treat them and explaining to him that the decks are rare. Even if you give one to him it's not terrible since the BlackJAQKs aren't very rare like the Rarebit deck which they sell for 150 on eBay. The BlackJAQKs are being sold for 8-14 dollars on eBay so it'll be fine.

scottmcb

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Woops, I thought 6 was a brick :S

Thanks for your reply, I think that's a good idea. I am just cautious because the other JAQK decks are close to $25-$30 to buy (at leas they are in Australia), so I don't want him treating something poorly that another person would appreciate and love a lot more than him. I guess at the end of the day he is paying for them, so he can treat them however he wants.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results