Blackpool 2010 - The Official Video

Hey guys,

Allan didn't plan on making a video this year -- as he is a film student and freelance DP, he has been extremely busy finishing projects. However, as he couldn't resist grabbing a few shots on his Canon 7D, he decided on doing a small video. In his words, "I also decided to keep it short and sweet, so there's none of that 10-minute-documentary-thingy I did the previous years. To see exactly what I made, you'll just have to watch it."

As he didn't have a lot of footage, he used every last bit of good footage that was to be found on his CF cards when he got home. The video was edited this past weekend, and the music selection derived from the flight to the UK. "I was listening to MA's newest album, Heligoland, and I figured "I want to make a video to this song some day", and I was sold."

It's been a year since the last Blackpool video, and it felt even longer since I saw everyone. It was great meeting all my old friends and making new ones too; this convention was one of my favourites. Everyone seemed so relaxed and free, it was just great to have the time to session again, and just hang out and have fun.

On behalf of all Blackpool attendees, I hope you enjoy the video and have as much fun watching it as we did attending. It was a blast - bring on 2011! :)

Blackpool 2010 - The Official Video

Til next time,
Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
UK
Haha! Spotted one of my mates about a minute in. xD (Ioannis)

So gutted that I couldn't go this year :(.

Joe

Nov 7, 2009
Very good. I like the documentrie style more but this is also great! I love these videos so much that I would watch a 6 hour one if I had the chance.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Very nice this year I did not have the time, but next years I am pretty much free.
Looks very nice (TOO MUCH FLOURSHING though), so next year expect one guy just doing a thumb cut while everyone does some crazy stuff!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results