BLAINE announces Vertigo II

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
I just read on several forums and had a listen New York 100.3 and Blaine supposedly was announces VertigoII!(goosebumps) Umm I think this would explain why it twitter account he has been trying to lose 5lbs a week(no breads diet) and has been seen with freediving experts. This is awesome news if all pans out be true. Anybody else have any feedback? I know dive of death was a little off what he was planning so you this will be an incredible event.(especially since he only has two specials left with ABC) Good luck to DB and lets give him support with whatever he's planning! CHEERS!

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Awesome. I'm the same way. Enjoy the magic more than the stunts.
I'll make sure to see this one.

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Yeah agreed. The magic is always phenomenal. I mean tons of people thought he had powers because of how great a performer(or should I say original) he is. But there's something about the first vertigo that gives me that houdini feeling. Anyway can't wait!

Nov 8, 2007
Vertigo II was an April Fool's joke.

(2)

"...Vertigo II event featuring himself levitating Arod in a wheelchair above the pitcher's mound as Alex throws out the first ever Yankee Stadium pitch. "It's a once in a blue moon happening," the Brooklyn native told 100.3, "and we want to make it the most memorable stadium opening ever."

May 31, 2008
I love stunts, but all of David Blaine's have been sort of boring. The one where he held his breath was awesome, but most of his recent stunts seem to involve him seeing how long he can stand useing a catheter.

His magic is awesome though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results