Blood Question?

Mar 16, 2009
USA
Without revealing too much could someone tell me what you need to mark decks with d+M's marking system "Blood". For example could you tell me if you need a certain pen or whatever? Thanks.

Also, I'm going to get a d+M product that has a mentalism feel to it. Right now I'm deciding between Blood and M. Post your opinions on both. I would prefer getting something that can be downloaded like a pdf or video.

One last thing, are "Delusion"'s angles better than the VCR change? And is it knacky?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Without revealing too much could someone tell me what you need to mark decks with d+M's marking system "Blood". For example could you tell me if you need a certain pen or whatever? Thanks.

Also, I'm going to get a d+M product that has a mentalism feel to it. Right now I'm deciding between Blood and M. Post your opinions on both. I would prefer getting something that can be downloaded like a pdf or video.

One last thing, are "Delusion"'s angles better than the VCR change? And is it knacky?

Thanks.

Telling you what you need would be revealing of sorts, but lets just say that the tools you need are cheap and very easy to come by in the US and the UK, but I am not sure about everywhere else.

Mar 16, 2009
USA
Thanks but if anyone would like to add anything about my other questions that would be helpful. Also, is there any videos of the performances of the tricks from "M"?

Aug 21, 2009
my opinion on Blood: its so simple...its just a marking system.
you don't really have to think that much to figure out what you need
what object do you need to easily mark your cards so that every card is different?
oh and by the way: It's not blood. thats just a cool name :)

i don't know whats on M. but sure blood can be used to do mentalism effects.
i remember an awesome trick by benjamin earl on past midnight with marked cards

ive never seen the explanation for delusion so i can't really answer that question.
I have a feeling that madison cops one of the cards away however i dont know.
VCR is very VERY angle sensitive..i will never use it.

Mar 16, 2009
USA
my opinion on Blood: its so simple...its just a marking system.
you don't really have to think that much to figure out what you need
what object do you need to easily mark your cards so that every card is different?
oh and by the way: It's not blood. thats just a cool name :)

i don't know whats on M. but sure blood can be used to do mentalism effects.
i remember an awesome trick by benjamin earl on past midnight with marked cards

ive never seen the explanation for delusion so i can't really answer that question.
I have a feeling that madison cops one of the cards away however i dont know.
VCR is very VERY angle sensitive..i will never use it.

Thanks, and yeah VCR is sensitive but I enjoy practicing it and I might perform it once I have it down.

Aug 21, 2009
Delusion has way better angles and is much more more practicle in performance.
On the topic of Blood and M, I have both and i would say that if your looking for some unique mental as well as other solid effects i would go with M. There is one effect in there that is now my favorite trick to turn to in itself.
Blood is a great method and book for marking an assortment of different decks and its markings are recomended in a trick in M, too. Blood also includes some effects utlizing this marking system yet knowing cards when your not suspected to is only a basis of some mentalist effects. Blood gives you thte tools to add different legs and arms to a mind reading routine.
Both great pdf downloads. my opinion is that M is more interesting and "ahead of the game" in the deception world. hopes this helps
-BD^2

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results