Blown Away - Micheal Paul

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Blown Away
By
Micheal Paul

EffectA simple one handed coin routine. Show a coin, then with a small wave of the hand the coin vanishes in plain view. Showing the hand completely empty, the coin appears just as visually as it vanished. This is Blown Away.

Price Instant download - $6.95

Available At http://www.thementalplayground.com/sessions.html

Thoughts Blown Away is the second release of the Artist2Artist videos at Mental Playground. These Videos Are Like 1 on 1's, On Demands, VOD's whatever you want to call them. The reason i like this is because it's all done with 1 hand no transfering the coing the the other hand just to make it vanish. You might get this have you ever put the coin in the other hand and vanished it and someone said why did you have to put it in that hand? This solves that problem and there is no cover.

Teaching Micheal is a great teacher he runs through every nuance of the routine he teaches the moves in detail, he also runs through the routine and why it works why its is set out the way it is.

Overall i really enjoyed it and hope you get a good kick out of it.
It is not very hard i think this would be great for any magician even if your a card magician and want to try something new give it a go you won't be dissapointed.

- Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results