Blur Revamped by Robert Ybarra

Next time perform this effect before you drink the beer.lol No its a pretty cool idea I would work on the force its not very deceiving. I would show some more enthusiasm as well when your doing the effect thats just my opinion but like I said good thinking of the idea.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I agree with Shane, the force was the thing that needed the most improvement, along with the enthusiasm factor.
But I like that trick, it could be marketable with some perfection and all the necesary work that would go into marketing an effect.

Sep 7, 2007
I agree with the force. I used that force because I had no one to show it to. I rarely use a hindu. Another thing. I perform this effect live to someone who is already drinking the beer. I dont get one from a trash can. I currently do not own a video cam.

so in a live performance I borrow someones beer...that theyve already been drinking!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I agree with the force. I used that force because I had no one to show it to. I rarely use a hindu. Another thing. I perform this effect live to someone who is already drinking the beer. I dont get one from a trash can. I currently do not own a video cam.

so in a live performance I borrow someones beer...that theyve already been drinking!

Wow, and you created this yourself?

Sep 7, 2007
jack black? hahahaha

nacho libre
"enjoy your dinner juan pablo for today....is especially delicious"

Yeah I created this effect myself.

Sep 1, 2007
Germany
Mutate needs a lot of work. First time i watched it i thought it was the effect with the explanation afterwards.
But the ideas are good. Just work on it ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results