Body tricks and the On/Off?

Aug 15, 2017
Is there any way to simulate the effect of the trick in On/Off by Nicholas Lawrence where he pulls off his pinky from his hand very visually...WITHOUT A RING?
Would appreciate.

And even if that is not possible, I was wondering if you guys knew some cool tricks I won't need a deck or coins to perform preferably not even things like rubberbands, matchbooks,etc.
Look at the classic arm twists for example. More like them? Leaving the pulling out thumb trick, of course! :)

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
I'm not familiar with On/Off, but I'd imagine that the ring is what sells the idea that it's the same finger, so it seems like doing it without the ring would kinda miss the point.

In addition to ChristopherT's recommendation, I'd suggest taking a look at Breaking Point by Johannes Mengel. It's available pretty cheap on the marketplace here on Theory 11, and sounds like the kind of thing you're looking for.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Is there any way to simulate the effect of the trick in On/Off by Nicholas Lawrence where he pulls off his pinky from his hand very visually...WITHOUT A RING?
Would appreciate.

And even if that is not possible, I was wondering if you guys knew some cool tricks I won't need a deck or coins to perform preferably not even things like rubberbands, matchbooks,etc.
Look at the classic arm twists for example. More like them? Leaving the pulling out thumb trick, of course! :)

I'm pretty sure he sells the trick included the without the ring handling. If not, this is based on the magic of Mier Yedid. A beautiful version of this is is Nick Lacapo's Pinky Thing http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7280

Reactions: Lord Magic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results