Bodybuilding and Magic - Lookalikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
Ok, im a magician and a bodybuilder... and recently ive beena bit pre occupied with bodybuilding... but im pretty experienced in both fields, so heres what i found... check this out..

Franks McGrath: the Daniel Madison of bodybuilding.. one of the most respected BBers

137581.jpg

mainimgzx5.jpg

Alexey Lesukov: The Andrei Jikh of Bodybuilding. hes 21 and hes an IFBB pro.. and hes russian.

mainphpg2viewcoreuo5.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger: The David Copperfield of BBing... #1 in the world.. and they look alike.

arnold_schwarzenegger_1.jpg

its amazing how similar these people are in the hobby of their choice... its like it all connects...

EDIT: oh and this thread is KINDA about magic too... so dont close/delete mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
If i wanted to see half naked men id still be in scouts

but yes there are some similarities, although i think finding a bb that takes pics in black and white and labeling it daniel madison is stereotyping

Hey Magicman,

Now I understand you're trying to show your love of bodybuilding and magic to everyone, but the thread does not JUST have to be related to magic but, possibly allow a somewhat intelligent conversation regarding magic.

A look-a-like thread to bodybuilding I believe does spark ANY conversation about magic but more-so about bodybuilding. So, I understand this is something you're passionate about but theory11 is not the right place for it.

-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results