Books on misdirection

Jul 8, 2011
Hey, i was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of book (or DVDs) on misdirection?

Thanks,
Galen.

Dec 29, 2011
I would check out slydini, alot of his routines were built on bold misdirection, you could apply that methods to several diffrent tricks.

Slydini is the first person I thought of when I read the title. Though its not a book, Card to mouth taught by Dan White has my absolute favourite piece of misdirection in it.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
If you are going to get the Books of Wonder, just beware that they aren't beginner books and some of the stuff in the books might not be do able for one reason or another.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Derren Brown's work also has a lot of great tips on misdirection and the psychology behind perception. Definitely check out his three books and his dvd. Some of the best resources i own.

Sep 8, 2012
I am dissapointed nobody mentioned MASKELAYNE - OUR MAGIC. it's a book based on the theory of magic, not a single move was described out there. I have it, but i'm not giving it away, I could copy you the misdirection section, because it's a bit difficult to get.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results