Books

Nov 9, 2016
Does anybody have any good suggestions of any magic books to get regarding sleight of hand; intermediate?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Are you talking sleight of hand regarding cards or regarding other objects. Also, you say "intermediate" - what have you been learning from and what can you do? Also, list your five favorite effects to perform -- that will give a sense of what you like.

Nov 9, 2016
I was talking about card magic. I bought Card College by Robbert Giobbi about a year ago and have basically mastered everything in the first book of his series. I was looking on a step up from that. My favorite effects being tricks that I've learned or sleight of hand techniques. Would a video of a sample trick help you out?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I'd recommend books 2 though 5. Having the full set is amazing to go though, but also is an amazing reference if you are reading another book and it lists a move you've never heard of.

If you want some fun stuff, check out books by John Bannon's High Calliber or John Gustaferro's One Degree. I also love Paul Harris's Art of Astonishment set. Aaron Fisher's Paper Engine also is a great book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results