Bottle switch. Need Help!

Luke D-J

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2013
England
Hi
I'm looking for an effective bottle switch so that I can switch a borrowed bottle of coke for a gimmicked one. Does anyone know where to look?
Thanks
Luke :)

Aug 17, 2012
Mainly, I believe you should look at a post called 'Before you ask' on general discussion. It expresses that you should actually look yourself, instead of just posting on here and letting other people tell you.

Luke D-J

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2013
England
I have already looked many times for a bottle switch on the internet and at magic stores and have never found one. That's why I came here.

Mainly, I believe you should look at a post called 'Before you ask' on general discussion. It expresses that you should actually look yourself, instead of just posting on here and letting other people tell you.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
A bottle is not going to be super easy to switch out in a close up situation due to size. I second chriswiehl's suggestion of looking into David Stone's work. Morgan Strebler also has something you can probably use.

But mostly you just need to look into sleight of hand, object manipulation, etc. Wand manipulation will give you switches you could use with adaptation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results