Bottom Deal 1-on-1

Oct 13, 2008
Now, I'll be honest, I'm the last person to give a first-impression review--I've found first impressions can often be very good for products like this--but I feel a need to speak out about what I found on the Bottom Deal 1-on-1.

Jason England teaches the various techniques he has to share, and makes very clear that there is really no specific way to do the bottom deal. After some experimentation, I was seeing progress almost immediately. Now, I don't have a good enough bottom to go and perform for my cat, let alone an actual spectator, but I think that many people overestimate the difficulty of the bottom deal.

Overall, I liked the 1o1, and I'm glad I spent the $15 for it. I'm gonna go practice my bottom deal now.

Sun|Sky

Sep 20, 2008
cheers- i was thinking its gonna be one of those "oh my god, i just bought this and the teaching was so good, im performing it already"

its good to see some realistic reviews. Glad to hear and thanks a lot!

oh and lol at your cat =]

Nov 18, 2008
CA
lol. sinful. but yeah nice to keep it realistic. it's obviously an extremely tricky move to get down. but it seems like "the teaching was so good"!!!. haha. THe 1-on-1's lately have been very diverse and very good. keep it up t11

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results