Bottom Deals

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I'm trying to get into bottom deals... the only one I know is from Erdnase. It is very deceptive, but I don't like the grip of it at all. Anyone else want to recommend me some bottom deals and their sources?

Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The bottom deal is NOT easy. It will take ages to get it down deceptively. Anyone who says they learned it quickly probably can't do it well. If you want a visual reference, there's the 7 DVD Erdnase set available at Magic Makers (I don't like any of their other products but this one is quite good). It's quite expensive and teaches you everything in The Expert at the Card Table.

Alternatively, you can get "Weapons of the Card Shark" by Jeff Wessmiller which is quite good too.

How's that for better advice than "Hey eddie keep practicing"...

Cheers,
Shanku

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Hey eddie keep practicing
Will do JD.
The bottom deal is NOT easy. It will take ages to get it down deceptively. Anyone who says they learned it quickly probably can't do it well. If you want a visual reference, there's the 7 DVD Erdnase set available at Magic Makers (I don't like any of their other products but this one is quite good). It's quite expensive and teaches you everything in The Expert at the Card Table.

Alternatively, you can get "Weapons of the Card Shark" by Jeff Wessmiller which is quite good too.

How's that for better advice than "Hey eddie keep practicing"...

Cheers,
Shanku
Thanks, but I'm not going to bother getting the Erdnase DVD when I can just learn from the book. I will look into Weapons of the Card Shark.

WEll I am having trouble with the ring finger pushing the card out without the whole deck moving.
I had the same problem as well when I first started just keep on doing it and you'll be fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results