Box change to end color changing deck routine

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
If you do a color changing deck routine... don't try to improve it by having the box change. You don't make an effect better by adding a kicker that isn't as impressive as the ending of the underlying effect. More isn't necessarily better.

If you want, put the box in a pocket or a case after you take the cards out. After you are done, take a different color box out of a pocket or a case and put the cards away. Say nothing. Don't make a trick out of it. See if anyone notices.

I am talking about a visual gimmicked box that with a shake or something will change. I get what you are saying but I think if you treat it less like a kicker ending it could be good. What I mean is you finish spreading the cards you immediately say but what about the box. Thank you for the response though.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
Sorry, it was Jonathan Levit. They were both at the same convention. It's called Ultimate Color Changing Card Case. I dont' think I'd use it for intimate closeup, but for parlor it should be good.

Reactions: Micahthemagician

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
It seems it's actually called C4. Ultimate Color Changing Card Case is the tag line. On the included CD the C4 is part of the background and less visible than the Ultimate phrase so I didn't know it was the name of the trick...

Oct 4, 2022
Scott, which issue was that? Hermit apparently has many different issue nos. for each volume at C$10 each; I didn't see a way to buy the whole volume 1 on their website.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results