Bra Trick

Aug 12, 2008
swizerland
Isaw that effect on the tv where the magican knows what the spectatores underwear looks like is that a tv trick? (dose it onlye work on tv?) and if not where can i learn that?

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Dude its actually just observation. I mean if the chick is wearing a leaopard skin shirt she'll probably have a matching bra. If her pants are really low cut and there's no g-string or other under garments protruding she'd probably going commando. I mean it seems like a trick or magic but its just observation. One key elements to mentalism is pure pyschology. Practice observing people. For small example if you see someone coming out of there house and you notice hairs on there clothing they probably have a cat or dog. Observe and Discover my friend.

D

Deleted member 2755

I read this in a magic book a few weeks ago. The method involves being in their room beforehand. I think you guys can guess the rest of the method.

-Doug

Jan 13, 2008
I read this in a magic book a few weeks ago. The method involves being in their room beforehand. I think you guys can guess the rest of the method.

-Doug
Isn't that the gimmickless version of "Infant" by Papercraneproductions? ;)

But yeah, like others have said, it's just observation. Or stooges. You know, whichever. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results