brad-boulton__dynamo

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Ok Guys.

Here is a cut that I have been working on. Its nothing special or revolutionary, just a simple swivel-style cut. If you guys like it, I will submit it to the media section...and maybe make a tutorial to go with it.

Its called dynamo.

Click HERE for the video.

-Brad

PS- Remember that I am mostly a magician, and flourishing is just a little something to do while waiting for victims...i mean spectators.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I'm not a flourisher, so I can't really critique you on that, but it looks great from a specs point of view. Very slow and precise movements, I'd like to learn that!

Sep 2, 2007
I don't like it that much, but I think it's a great cut for begginers.

I don't think you have the right to call it a beginner cut just because it's simple.

Many of Kev H's cuts are simple and there genius. I think this is great and owuld like to learn it.

Haven't seen any videos of you copperfield.

Sep 1, 2007
i agree with ace18

good editing though

still didn't think the cut merits "proper noun" status

3/5 stars from me dogg.

I don't think you have the right to call it a beginner cut just because it's simple.

Many of Kev H's cuts are simple and there genius. I think this is great and owuld like to learn it.

Haven't seen any videos of you copperfield.

I said it was begginer since it reminds me a lot of the swivel cut. I don't have a camera to make any videos, suck at editing and am not really original. Although I love flourishing and practice hard everyday. Brad you work on that tutorial and keep creating. You'll never know when you have a good idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results