Brainstorming thought of a really cool concept to connect magicians around the world what do you guy

Hey everybody what's up just hear me out before you get tired of reading this and go to another thread. So you start this little circle say about four or five of your magician friends from all different parts of the world. Once or twice a week it's someone's turn to go for example I'm from Atlantic City New Jersey so I would be live going down the boardwalk with my friends in my circle watching me live and they can advise me to go up to this couple or that couple and do this trick and that trick basically watch a live close-up magic performance for about 15 minutes to a half-hour and plus they get to see what Atlantic City's like on the boardwalk at they never been here and once I'm finished have a little group chat ask them how they think I could have done better constructive criticism you know. And next week it's someone else's turn to go wherever they're from say the United Kingdom and we get to watch them perform live and see what life is like over there and obviously helped them with our combined advice so you get to see live Magic learn about other cultures and get constructive criticism from fellow magicians who will help you hone your skills that's a win win win what do you guys think would anybody be willing to go forth with this if I were to start some sort of a hangout Circle through Google or something ?? oh and by the way the name for this hang out would be The Pass !!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results