Braue Reversal

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by Chotu, Dec 1, 2008.

1. what are the other substitutes for these move?

2. What do you mean substitutes?

3. The awesome One-Handed Braue Reversal Joel teaches in "Believe". A Half Pass could also fit the bill nicely.

4. I want to reverse 4 cards in the bottom in a clean way the half pass works but I was looking for something else. One hand braue reversal is good for one card but not for four.

5. I see... next time you may want to be more specific. I'm sad to say that I can't think of anything at the moment to reverse 4 cards on the bottom. Sorry man.

6. well can u guys help me with an effect then? I'll find out some other way to turn those 4 cards

7. Arthur Buckley has two methods of reversing cards in his book Card Control.

8. Not sure where I picked this move up. But how I do it, is to simply undercut the 4 card's to the bottom while holding a ***** at that point with just a second of misdirection you can perform the reversal.

I have never been caught doing this. Try it in the mirror a few dozen times and see what you think :)

-Altrez

9. I'd be more than happy to try to help.

10. There is a method involving a overhand shuffle on Kostya Kimlat's Road Runner Cull DVD.

Ken Krenzel's Mechanical Reversal, which is pretty much a half pass.

You could cop them from the top of a face up deck for shuffling and then load them back under the deck when it's returned face down.

11. thanks for the help