Breach by Daniel Madison

Sep 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hey I just got this in the mail 2 days ago and was surprised to see a Brown Wynn came with D+Ms signature on it. But anyways back to the review part.
For those of you who don't know what Breach is its a card through glass table and kinda sorta window.

The Gimmick:
The Gimmick is very well made and its so easy to hide. In other words your spectators won't notice a thing.

The Booklet:
The teaching on the booklet are awesome and comes with 4 different variations.
There are pictures so that you know exactly where to put your fingers and everything.

Variation 1:
The card falls through the glass. Awesomely visual and almost angle proof.
This is the version you mainly see in his preview of the effect and also the only gimmicked version of the effect. Honestly I think the impromptu version is easier but thats just my opinion. This can also be used through a window.
9/10

Variation 2:
The card gets thrown up through the glass. You also see this version on the preview. Its crazy visual I've already performed this version and hits hard every time. This is my favorite variation. I'd say you have to be a little more cautious on your angles than with the gimmicked version with this one but it still has awesome angles. Also Daniel says this version can be used through a window.
9.5/10

Variation 3:
It's basically variation 2 signed the only difference is you don't have as much freedom with your angles.
9/10

Variation 4:
The card is placed on top of the glass table and when the performer slams his hand on the table the card falls on back on top of the deck.
This version is a little bit harder than the other versions but its very visual as the card looks like it just fell through the glass. There aren't as many angles on this version but its still pretty cool.
8/10

So overall I give this a...
9/10

Great purchase I think and when it comes back out it's definitely something to get.
Or you can buy Identity which has the gimmicked version.

Oct 28, 2007
wait, a signed brown wynns? how long ago did you order breach because i have been waiting for like a month and a half.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results