Breaking decks

Aug 28, 2009
Athens,Greece
I hear many times the term "breaking the cards or the deck".I understand that this means playing with the cards a bit and making them not so stiff and hard as they were when they got out of the box.But i want to know how exactly someone can break the deck, with what moves and how to do it so that you don't ruin and destroy the cards.

Nov 3, 2009
LePaul Spread, Springs, Faros, Dribbles.

all of this and more, throw some fans in there for good measure. practice with them, eventually they'll feel great. just make sure your hands are clean when you do, else you'll get all the dirt on them.

Aug 6, 2009
You can also use "Smoother" which is a Bill Goodwin idea that can be found in Dan and Dave's Andthensome. All it is, is that you rub the edges of a new deck on your pant leg to smooth out the rough edges of the deck.

~Andrew

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
You can also use "Smoother" which is a Bill Goodwin idea that can be found in Dan and Dave's Andthensome. All it is, is that you rub the edges of a new deck on your pant leg to smooth out the rough edges of the deck.

~Andrew

i typically do that on my close up mat. didn't know it was a goodwin idea, i just did it. but cool!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results