Brian Miller- NED

Just Finished watching Brian Miller’s NED. Very interesting mash up of a few Sankey tricks. He takes the 2 separate effects and combines them into one neat quick little impromptu routine. All you need is a deck of cards and a coin (and the card box).

Performance: Quite good. He goes thru the scripting and his routine, could be changed for whatever you want it to be (personally I would change it for myself). But over all good performance

Explanation: Goes through everything quite clearly. He actually goes backwards teaching the moves at the end, then working to the beginning, then he goes through the whole routine. The moves are a little knacky at first, but with practice anyone with decent skill can perform this. This will defiantly take practice time to get this down, but I think in the end it’s a neat little quickie to throw into a show or just showing some friends some magic. Over all though the presentation is a little weird and different, I think this can be tailored to fit into your routine.

Overall: check it out and if you like it go ahead, not super mind-blowing, but it is another worker that can be added to your repertoire. I haven’t had time to try this out on any friends, but when I do I’ll update this review.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results