Brown Wynn Deck Review

Oct 8, 2007
This is a review for the Brown Wynn Deck

Looks 9/10
The back is so simple, yet so nice and elegant. The fronts have jumbo indexes and the aces have 4 indexes. The box is just a brown bee box with an open space covered with cellophane to display part of the card back. It's a regular Bee ace

Feel 8/10
These feel nice. They thumb fan and one handed fan decently. They have great ribbon spreads. The stock is nice and thick, which is good and bad. They are good with flourishing. They spring well too.

Extra Cards: There are 2 cards with bar codes, on has a blank back. You could use this with color changes, if they don't show or involve the back of the card. There are also two jokers, which are the same as regular Bee decks.

Overall, I rate this deck 9/10. It handles great and the backs look great.
If you want to order this deck, you have to order them at about 12:01. Hurry, before they run out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
NIce review I love em' to. Only downside, They really tight in my porper clip.
Nice review

Happy Holidays,
Michael
hey nice review...everyone seems to get theirs today but i should get mine tomorrow or at least i hope
and being tight in a card clip is a good thing isnt it?

Sep 1, 2007
Yes but Sometimes large decks scratch the boxes. You know?
Michael

I feel you there man... but a tight fit can be a very good thing. Also, if you live in a humid environment, you are better off with a tight fit and slightly scratched box (I care about the box too :D) than a completely warped deck.

Juan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results